18. Clemons, Eric K., II-Horn Hann, Lorin M. Hitt. 1998. The nature of competition in electronic
markets: An empirical investigation of online travel agent offers. Working Paper, The Wharton
School of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
19. Devine, D. G. and Marine, B. W., 1979, The Influence of Consumer Price Information on Retail
Pricing and Consumer Behavior, American Journal of Agriculture Economics, 61, pp, 228-37.
20. Degeratu, Rangaswamy, Wu, 1999, Consumer Choice Behavior in Online and Traditional
Supermarkets: The Effects of Brand Name, Price, and other Search Attributes, C
21. Ellison, Glen and S. F. Ellison. 2001. Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet.
Working Paper, MIT, Cambridge, MA, January.
22. Friberg, Richard and Asplund, Marcus. September 2001, The law of one price in Scandinavian
duty-free stores. American Economic Review, 91 (4), pp. 1072-1083.
23. Ghosh, Atish and Wolf, Holger. Pricing in international markets: Lessons form the Economist.
Working Paper EC-94-21, Stern School of Business, N.Y.U.
24. Goldberg, Peter M., John D.C. Little. 1983. A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on
Scanner Data. Marketing Science 2(3) 203-238
25. Guillen, Mauro F. 2001, Is Globalization Civilizing, Destructive or Feeble? A Critique of Five
Key Debates in the Social-Science Literature. Annual Review of Sociology 27
26. Häubl and Trifts 1999, Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The
Effects of Interactive Decision Aids, eCommerce Research Forum, MIT
27. Indrajit Sinha, Timothy Devinney, 2000, Cost Transparency: The Net's Real Threat to Prices and
Brands, eCommerce Research Forum, MIT
28. Jarvenpaa, Srikka L. and Noam Tractinsky (1999), Consumer Trust in an Internet Store: A
Cross-Cultural Validation, Journal of Computer-mediated Communication, 5 (2)